Sunday, July 22, 2012

Days 76-90

OK, so there is no excuse good enough to cover the fact that I haven't blogged in 2 weeks.  Basically, life has gotten slightly out of order.  I am still 99% in the challenge, just missing the journal entries.  I shouldn't have ever made it a rule.  I am awful at it.  Jenny had a  great idea.  She emails herself these little messages and notes from the day every day and then compiles them into an entry weeks later.  That sounds great, but I don't have a fancy phone and everytime I get on the computer it either attracts the kids attention or I am engulfed into the Facebook/Pinterest hole and next thing I know the kids are awake. 

Basically, I have been reading my Bible reading plan 4-7 days/week.  I am offering my days to God in the mornings, 2-7 days/week, I am going to bed with a clean kitchen 7/7 days/week and I am yelling at my kids 3-7 days/week.  (Somehow, when I put this on paper, it doesn't look like I am doing all that well)  I am not giving up, I have 11 more days to kill it!!  We are going to the beach and sleeping in a hotel room with two kids for 5 days, we are going out with a bang!!

So, I am going to finish this challenge, I will not give up.  Even if it lookds like I am not here, I am. I am here, tired actually exhausted, trying to survive in this house with two kids who are pushing the limits of my sanity everyday!!

Prayers needed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so proud of you.and you have no idea how much it means to me that you stuck with it! :)