Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday, day 74

Today was a little weird, because I worked at the hospital and I never work on Fridays.  Needless to say I was a little confused and kept writing the 7th on everything.  Which doesn't make any sense at all.

I did however say little prayer and walk into the cable office after work.  I didn't bomb the place or threaten anyone.  I walked in calm and met the nicest man.  the Lord was really watching over me, because I was a hormonal pissed off mommy!  Dangerous!  This nice man fixed all of my problems and I walked out with what I had 2 days ago for 1/2 the price.  Now that is what should have happened yesterday and my day wouldn't have SUCKED!!  I picked up my chidren as a happy mom and celebrated with Chick-fil-A.  Not a bad way to start the weekend!

No comments: