Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saturday, day 75

Somehow, I think my kids are feeding off of my bad mood due to hormones!  They are getting on my already crampy nerves. 

Deep Breaths...

I have got to snap out of this mood.  I have got to realize how wonderful my life is.  How blessed I am.  I feel God present in my life like never before.  When I read my Bible at night, I feel God speaking to me.  When I hear worship music, I hear God speaking to me.  When I am reading this book about Praying scripture over my children, I am feeling God's presence.  When I am reading this book about being a Happier Mother, God is speaking to me about valuing myself, the importance of including Godly women in my life and having a strong faith.  But somehow, I still feel blah.  at the hospital and at home. 

It has got to be the hormones and this next week will bring a brighter outlook!

No comments: